Dona Maria you are so natural and you have a powerfull voice

Go down

Dona Maria you are so natural and you have a powerfull voice

Post  Randa Ghanim on Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:23 am

Dona Maria you are so natural and cute artist.
Special greeting to the lebanese artist Dona Maria.
Actually I dont watch misho show but when i recieved a news letter about that Misho show will present Dona Maria i decided to watch Dona becsause I realize from the first tme i saw Dona maria TV clip that she's different then the others ...

Dona Maria as for me you are a big star and i like your style and your voice is so powerfull and beautiful Go Dona Go Dona we love you. Cool Cool Cool Cool

Randa Ghanim

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Donaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love you

Post  Fredy on Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:31 am

Hello every body in this great forum and hello to randa and youre right totally right she's the queen of singing I love Dona mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i want the whole CD pleaseeeeeeeeeeee Like a Star @ heaven Dona Maria Like a Star @ heaven dont be late we want your CD please please. I love you I love you

Fredy

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

YEAH DONA IS STYLIST ARTIST AND SHE HAVE>>>

Post  Amina on Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:50 am

lol! DONA IS STYLIST ARTST AND SHE SHE HAVE ALOVELY VOICE AND SHE SO CHARMING STAR I LOVE HER STYLE AND THE WAY SHE SING AND MOVE SHE IS GREAT..

Amina

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I couldn't catch her yesterday

Post  Lindsay on Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:55 am

Randa Ghanim wrote:Dona Maria you are so natural and cute artist.
Special greeting to the lebanese artist Dona Maria.
Actually I dont watch misho show but when i recieved a news letter about that Misho show will present Dona Maria i decided to watch Dona becsause I realize from the first tme i saw Dona maria TV clip that she's different then the others ...

Dona Maria as for me you are a big star and i like your style and your voice is so powerfull and beautiful Go Dona Go Dona we love you. Cool Cool Cool Cool

i couldn't catch her yesterday but i have the news letter and i will try to watch Donamaria on friday hope that i can catch the channel.

Lindsay

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dona Maria you are so natural and you have a powerfull voice

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down