Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waitin ur reply...Yes YOU

+3
Lindsay
Dona Marias Team Work!
J3ko
7 posters

Go down

Waitin ur reply...Yes YOU Empty Waitin ur reply...Yes YOU

Post  J3ko Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:28 am

hello ppl miss yall i just offerin a good way zat make us know each other well... i ask all of the active members in here to post all wut he/she can tell about him/her self ...and i will begin zis adventure looooool

Well my real name is Ahmed , 21 years , egyptian... my philosophy in life is Arrow ''WORK HARD IN UR LIFE N DONT WASTE WUT U GOT OF TIME TILL U KNOW WHO U R IN THIS WORLD BEFORE LEAVIN IT'' .
i like sports,music,travellin and am so interested in guitars i even consider my spanish guitar as a best friend who translates my hidden feelings in to truth tunes .. am a student in spilized swedish commercial studies college n it helps me much while runnin my own business ..i work in every field that i think i may do a success in it ...i work in bourse beside working with my small band all over egypt in summers ..i do like my life n i do like yall ppl n am gonna be sooooooooo happy if i c lotta ppl introducin them selves in here ...God bless yall

J3ko

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Back to top Go down

Waitin ur reply...Yes YOU Empty Good thread Ahmad!

Post  Dona Marias Team Work! Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:30 am

Good thread Ahmad!!
You are really an active member in here and we are so proud of you and we want all of Dona marias member to do just like you did so you can know each other and we can know you all better!!
God Bless you!
lol!

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/d/dona_maria/no_quiero.html
http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/d/dona_maria/la_mosh_ayza.html
Dona Marias Team Work!
Dona Marias Team Work!
Team
Team

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-04-04

http://www.dona-maria.org

Back to top Go down

Waitin ur reply...Yes YOU Empty waw i like it.

Post  Lindsay Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:39 am

flower My name is Lindsay and am a teacher and am crazy abit coz i think that life is to short and i like to do what i want it without thinking twice even if its wrong Laughing Laughing and i will tell you more secrets if i read more details about all the active member on DM forum!!

about my hobies if am married or not so many things.

Lindsay

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Waitin ur reply...Yes YOU Empty Re: Waitin ur reply...Yes YOU

Post  NESRINE Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:12 am

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii about me i`m happ soooooooooooooo because i will see DONA MARIA 2morrow on futur TV and coz i`m sucess on my bacaloriat exam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NESRINE

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Back to top Go down

Waitin ur reply...Yes YOU Empty Bravo Nesrine

Post  Amina Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:55 am

NESRINE wrote: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii about me i`m happ soooooooooooooo because i will see DONA MARIA 2morrow on futur TV and coz i`m sucess on my bacaloriat exam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to congratulate you for you succed in the bacaloriate exam ... bounce

Amina

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Mar1 Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:15 am

مراحب أنا أموت على الفنانة النجمة دونا ماريا هي فعلاُ نجمة ساطعة وأتمنى المزيد من الأغاني الجميلة باللغتين وأرجو إنو ما حداث يحاول يقلدها لأنو مش ظابطة معكم أو معاهم وأرجو إنو لا تشابهوها بأحد على الاطلاق فهي مميزة عن الكل.. دونا ملريا أحبك يا حياتي.

Mar1

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  NESRINE Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:20 am

Amina wrote:
NESRINE wrote: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii about me i`m happ soooooooooooooo because i will see DONA MARIA 2morrow on futur TV and coz i`m sucess on my bacaloriat exam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much Amina.i miss you ! are you fine?

NESRINE

Back to top Go down

Waitin ur reply...Yes YOU Empty Hi My name is Carlos!

Post  Carlos Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:29 pm

J3ko wrote:hello ppl miss yall i just offerin a good way zat make us know each other well... i ask all of the active members in here to post all wut he/she can tell about him/her self ...and i will begin zis adventure looooool

Well my real name is Ahmed , 21 years , egyptian... my philosophy in life is Arrow ''WORK HARD IN UR LIFE N DONT WASTE WUT U GOT OF TIME TILL U KNOW WHO U R IN THIS WORLD BEFORE LEAVIN IT'' .
i like sports,music,travellin and am so interested in guitars i even consider my spanish guitar as a best friend who translates my hidden feelings in to truth tunes .. am a student in spilized swedish commercial studies college n it helps me much while runnin my own business ..i work in every field that i think i may do a success in it ...i work in bourse beside working with my small band all over egypt in summers ..i do like my life n i do like yall ppl n am gonna be sooooooooo happy if i c lotta ppl introducin them selves in here ...God bless yall

My NAME IS cARLOS LIVING IN usa AND IM MARRIED FROM SUSANA NO KIDS YET AND IM READY TO GET DEVORCE IF DONAMARIA ACCEPT MY HAND IN MARRIAGE??Embarassed I love you

Carlos

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Waitin ur reply...Yes YOU Empty hi

Post  NESRINE Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:39 am

Carlos.what will be happen if Susana know that ?i dont know!! take care Wink Wink

NESRINE

Back to top Go down

Waitin ur reply...Yes YOU Empty hey yoy oy

Post  Amina Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:45 am

NESRINE wrote:
Amina wrote:

thank you so much Amina.i miss you ! are you fine?

am fine working alot but fine life isnt that easy dear what about Dona maria is there anything new you know about it before me????
miss ya all really.bounce

Amina

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Back to top Go down

Waitin ur reply...Yes YOU Empty Hiiiiiiiii

Post  NESRINE Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:38 am

Hi Amina any new about Dona Maria will be available here by Dona Maria `s Team work for me and you and the other fans .

NESRINE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down