One Of Dona Marias Fans made this reportage

Go down

One Of Dona Marias Fans made this reportage

Post  Reallove-NoQuiero-Liliane on Fri May 11, 2007 9:38 am

Dona Marias Team Work! wrote:One Of Dona Marias Fans made this reportage to Dona Maria Click here to see it!

Thank you!

waw really every body is taliking and every body is interesting in my Dona Maria woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow good job and good girl this who made this thread but i guess all those infos about Donamaria are on Donamaria website ??? any way she love donamaria and good work rosa.. Laughing Laughing I love you I love you

Reallove-NoQuiero-Liliane

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanx

Post  Reallove-NoQuiero-Liliane on Fri May 11, 2007 9:38 am

Dona Marias Team Work! wrote:One Of Dona Marias Fans made this reportage to Dona Maria Click here to see it!

Thank you!

waw really every body is taliking and every body is interesting in my Dona Maria woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow good job and good girl this who made this thread but i guess all those infos about Donamaria are on Donamaria website ??? any way she love donamaria and good work rosa.. Laughing Laughing I love you I love you

thanx buddy Donamaria team w.

Reallove-NoQuiero-Liliane

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! from tarek

Post  Tarek on Fri May 11, 2007 9:56 am

am fine lara how are you ??
anfd yes you are right i liked the links too >>>
hows every body busy forum ha??

Tarek

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One Of Dona Marias Fans made this reportage

Post  Tarek on Fri May 11, 2007 9:58 am

Reallove-NoQuiero-Liliane wrote:

Thank you!

thanx buddy Donamaria team w.

this interview from www.dona-maria.org but that good every thing about Dona is great... and about the collection they are awsom

Tarek

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One Of Dona Marias Fans made this reportage

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down