Hi to alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Go down

Hi to alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Post  NESRINE on Tue May 08, 2007 6:55 am

hi to all i love you soooooooooo much and of curse i love Dona maria very very much I love you I love you I love you so happy birthday LINDSAY santa santa and what conserned dona maria new double version i think heya kelma wahda !! please don`t forget me i`m soo busy by my baccaloriat exam now ..but realy i love you all to day ;2morrow and every day .. you some thing i can`t study without lissen dona maria double version..I LOVE YOU DONA MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..BISOU... I love you I love you flower flower

NESRINE

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dear Nesrine hi!

Post  Dona Marias Team Work! on Fri May 11, 2007 7:24 am

meddeb.nesrine wrote:hi to all i love you soooooooooo much and of curse i love Dona maria very very much I love you I love you I love you so happy birthday LINDSAY santa santa and what conserned dona maria new double version i think heya kelma wahda !! please don`t forget me i`m soo busy by my baccaloriat exam now ..but realy i love you all to day ;2morrow and every day .. you some thing i can`t study without lissen dona maria double version..I LOVE YOU DONA MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..BISOU... I love you I love you flower flower

What do you want to ask dear tell us???
Anything you need???
we are here..

Dona Marias Team Work!
Team
Team

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-04-04

View user profile http://www.dona-maria.org

Back to top Go down

Helloooooooooooooo nesrine??

Post  Shaza on Fri May 11, 2007 9:16 am

meddeb.nesrine wrote:hi to all i love you soooooooooo much and of curse i love Dona maria very very much I love you I love you I love you so happy birthday LINDSAY santa santa and what conserned dona maria new double version i think heya kelma wahda !! please don`t forget me i`m soo busy by my baccaloriat exam now ..but realy i love you all to day ;2morrow and every day .. you some thing i can`t study without lissen dona maria double version..I LOVE YOU DONA MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..BISOU... I love you I love you flower flower

ca va???
we missed you 2

Shaza

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi to alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: