Massari and Dona Maria get Married????

Go down

Massari and Dona Maria get Married????

Post  Tarek on Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:37 am

What????
Please i need an explanation from Dona Maria ..
Dona Maria did you get married you and Massari???
quick answer...

Tarek

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

stop....

Post  Kamal on Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:41 am

no they are not Tarek!
they can't stop saying this...
why from where did you get this????
rumor

Kamal

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This is a rumor

Post  Larita on Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:45 am

this is a rumor who said this???
any way Dona Maria still so young and i don't think that she is thinkng of this now.. and even Massari he's 26 no way they are so young and sfamouse they will not think of this now...
Tarek stop this my friend ???who told you any way??? Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Larita

Number of posts : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Post  Shaza on Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:49 am

affraid lies and rumors from where did you et this fake story????????????????
can you stop this khalas ps guys dont say this any more i guess Dona Maria when she read this she will be sad please...
Rumors just rumors. lol! lol! lol! lol!

Shaza

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OH MY GOD WHO WRITE THIS RUMOR?????

Post  Dona Marias Team Work! on Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:55 am

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU GUYS PLEASE DON'T MAKE RUMORS ON THIS GIRL PS SHE SO SENSITIVE YOU DONT KNOW DONA MARIA WELL SHE'S A BABY PLAESE GUYS DON'T POST ANYTHING MORE IN THIS MATTER THAT WiLL MAKE DONA MARIA FEEL SO BAD DO YOU WANT TO MAKE HER FEEL SAD BECAUSE SHE DON'T LIKE RUMORS AND SHE'S WORKING SO HARD TO FINISH HER NEW DOUBLE VERSION FOR ALL OF YOU AND SHE WROTE HE LYRICS AND SING, WITH SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU GUYS SO CAN YOU PLEASE STOP THIS CONVERSATION?
THANK YOU!

Last edited by on Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Dona Marias Team Work!
Team
Team

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-04-04

View user profile http://www.dona-maria.org

Back to top Go down

JUST RUMOR!

Post  Dona Marias Team Work! on Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:56 am

Tarek wrote:What????
quick answer...
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU GUYS PLEASE DON'T MAKE RUMORS ON THIS GIRL PS SHE SO SENSITIVE YOU DONT KNOW DONA MARIA WELL SHE'S A BABY PLAESE GUYS DON'T POST ANYTHING MORE IN THIS MATTER THAT WELL MAKE DONAMARIA SO SAD DO YOU WANT TO AKE HER FEEL SAD BECAUSE SHE DON'T LIKE RUMORS AND SHE'S WORKING SO HARD TO FINISH HER NEW DOUBLE VERSION FOR ALL OF YOU AND SHE WROTE HE LYRICS WITH SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU GUYS SO CAN YOU PLEASE STOP THIS CONVERSATION?
THANK YOU!

Dona Marias Team Work!
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU GUYS

Post  Dona Marias Team Work! on Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:57 am

Shaza wrote:affraid lies and rumors from where did you et this fake story????????????????
can you stop this khalas ps guys dont say this any more i guess Dona Maria when she read this she will be sad please...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU GUYS PLEASE DON'T MAKE RUMORS ON THIS GIRL PS SHE SO SENSITIVE YOU DONT KNOW DONA MARIA WELL SHE'S A BABY PLAESE GUYS DON'T POST ANYTHING MORE IN THIS MATTER THAT WELL MAKE DONAMARIA SO SAD DO YOU WANT TO AKE HER FEEL SAD BECAUSE SHE DON'T LIKE RUMORS AND SHE'S WORKING SO HARD TO FINISH HER NEW DOUBLE VERSION FOR ALL OF YOU AND SHE WROTE HE LYRICS WITH SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU GUYS SO CAN YOU PLEASE STOP THIS CONVERSATION?
THANK YOU!

Dona Marias Team Work!
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Thank you Dona Marias

Post  Kamal on Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:54 am

Dona Marias Team Work! wrote:WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU GUYS PLEASE DON'T MAKE RUMORS ON THIS GIRL PS SHE SO SENSITIVE YOU DONT KNOW DONA MARIA WELL SHE'S A BABY PLAESE GUYS DON'T POST ANYTHING MORE IN THIS MATTER THAT WELL MAKE DONAMARIA SO SAD DO YOU WANT TO AKE HER FEEL SAD BECAUSE SHE DON'T LIKE RUMORS AND SHE'S WORKING SO HARD TO FINISH HER NEW DOUBLE VERSION FOR ALL OF YOU AND SHE WROTE HE LYRICS WITH SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU GUYS SO CAN YOU PLEASE STOP THIS CONVERSATION?
THANK YOU!
Thank you Dona Marias team work for the explanetion and for clear u this rumor we love donamaria and we know that she is the best...

Kamal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Massari and Dona Maria get Married????

Post  Kamal on Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:56 am

Dona Marias Team Work! wrote:
Shaza wrote:affraid lies and rumors from where did you et this fake story????????????????

THANK YOU!

hi shaza this is kamal and yes this is a rumor and Donamarias team explained the things and they denied the rumor...

Kamal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey Kamal how are

Post  Shaza on Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:01 am

Kamal wrote:
Dona Marias Team Work! wrote:

THANK YOU!

hi shaza this is Kamal and yes this is a rumor and Donamarias team explained the things and they denied the rumor...

Hey Kamal how are you thanx for your coop and yes i read the Donamarias team work message last time..

Shaza

Number of posts : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'M SORRY!!!

Post  Tarek on Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:15 am

Kamal wrote:no they are not Tarek!
they can't stop saying this...
why from where did you get this????
rumor
IT WASNT ME WHO SAID THIS RUMOR I HEARD SOME PEOPLE SAY IT AND I EVEN READ IT ON THE NET AND I JUST WANT TO BE SURE THAT ITS JUST A RUMOR NOT MUCH THEN THIS OK??? AND I'M SORRY PLEASE I LOVE DONA-MARIA SO MUCH...EVEYBODY..

Tarek

Number of posts : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanx so much Dona marias team!!

Post  Larita on Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:54 am

Dona Marias Team Work! wrote:WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU GUYS PLEASE DON'T MAKE RUMORS ON THIS GIRL PS SHE SO SENSITIVE YOU DONT KNOW DONA MARIA WELL SHE'S A BABY PLAESE GUYS DON'T POST ANYTHING MORE IN THIS MATTER THAT WiLL MAKE DONA MARIA FEEL SO BAD DO YOU WANT TO MAKE HER FEEL SAD BECAUSE SHE DON'T LIKE RUMORS AND SHE'S WORKING SO HARD TO FINISH HER NEW DOUBLE VERSION FOR ALL OF YOU AND SHE WROTE HE LYRICS AND SING, WITH SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU GUYS SO CAN YOU PLEASE STOP THIS CONVERSATION?
THANK YOU!
[url]

thanx u are so professional like Dona Maria she soo professional in art and rumor but this is not mean that i dont like massari no i lke him very much and hes lebanese too but i dont like anybody to say rumors on my best singer Dona Maria thats it. bounce bounce bounce

Larita

Number of posts : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Holaheysalut on Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:22 am

Tarek wrote:What????
quick answer...

GRACIA Y MUCHAS GRACIAS DONA MARIAS TEAM WORK PARA EXPLCAR.. POR TODOS.. QUE DONA MARIA NO SER CASADA ... ES UN GRAN MENTIRA...

Holaheysalut

Number of posts : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down