Hi Guys This is me Dona Maria.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ooooooooooooh she my lover..

Post  Carlos on Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:03 am

salut every body how are you?????
i miss you all really ... i like this forum
everybody seems so sweet...

and let us stop talking about this rumor ooooooookk/?
good - i was working like a pig today Sleep Sleep and normaly am tired now
but i have to say hellooooooo to you all and to my queen Dona Maria ...
talk later merci beys..
king king

Carlos

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ooooooooooooh she my lover..

Post  Carlos on Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:03 am

salut every body how are you?????
i miss you all really ... i like this forum
everybody seems so sweet...

and let us stop talking about this rumor ooooooookk/?
good - i was working like a pig today Sleep Sleep and normaly am tired now
but i have to say hellooooooo to you all and to my queen Dona Maria ...
talk later merci beys..
king king

Carlos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

helloooo amina

Post  Carlos on Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:06 am

Amina wrote:hi Donamaria do you know that you are my best singer really am living inL.A but i'm arabian and i bought the arabian cd that includes the hot hit noquiero as the first track but i want a complete cd for you please when when ??? Cuando cuando????
no waite i dont speak spanish just this word Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
helloooo amina well you live in L>A or just a visit ???
amina is an arabic name am i right???
soooo???

Carlos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi Guys This is me Dona Maria.

Post  Carlos on Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:08 am

Lindsay wrote:
Kamal wrote:you can vote here our friend lara post a question and she need a reply come on lets vote ..

lets vote but the voting is not here is inside lara message so you have to get into the message then to vote at the poll.. lol!

Lindsay how work??girl/??
for me i was working like a pig Laughing Laughing Laughing pig pig pig

Carlos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlos on Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:12 am

Reallove-NoQuiero-Liliane wrote:amzing you are amazing if you are Dona Maria ..
god bless you .. i like ur songs so much especially the song no quiero so i'm waiting for the good work ok??
stay as you are with this character and am sure that u will go sooo far..

helloooo liliane how are u? we know now that u love no quiero by dona maria and real love by massari but can we have the chance to be friends???? Laughing Question Embarassed

Carlos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlos on Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:54 am

Larita wrote:holaaa donamaria fans how are u doing those days????
hey amina jafier----->>>>

what about me???
i'm one of the queen fans.. drunken

Carlos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what CADEAUX???

Post  Carlos on Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:01 am

meddeb.nesrine wrote:MERCI POUR LE CADEAUX WE LOVE YOU ALL MEME MON GRAND MERE

hi nesrine
did you get a cadeaux from Donamaria???
no way! scratch scratch

Carlos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tequiero Dona maria tequiero mucho mucho..

Post  Holaheysalut on Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:17 am

Dona.Maria wrote:Hey Guys hows everybody?
I just wanted to say that finally i can contact with you all I'm so tired i was at the studio recording my new double version and I'm really exited , tayib.. if you have any questions you wanna ask me just post them in here... i love you all so much and thanx for supporting me all the time I and about my new double version audio and video i'm working hard to be ready , and i'll be ready as soon as possible ! I promise to tell you when im done ok? thanx guys!. I will try to be back soon so i can talk to you again , you know its my pleasure MUAH..
love you all from the bottom of my heart..

From Dona Maria. Cool

Tequiero Dona maria tequiero mucho mucho..
hola hey to all of you my friends i was sick 2 days ago influeza..
but im fine now.. lol! lol!

Holaheysalut

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

هاي أن&amp

Post  chadi_c on Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:22 am

هاي لكل محبين دونا ماريا أنا جديد هون وأنا لبنان وحابيب نصير أصحاب وبالنسبة للسوال عن إسم دونا ماريا إ ذا كان إسمها الحقيقي فنعم هو إسمها الحقيقي مجرد ما تزورو الوبسيت تبعها بتعرفو شو إسمها الحقيقي وهوا دونا مارياwww.Dona-maria.org
afro

chadi_c

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hi chadi how are you new friend...

Post  Amina on Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:53 am

chadi_c wrote:هاي لكل محبين دونا ماريا أنا جديد هون وأنا لبنان وحابيب نصير أصحاب وبالنسبة للسوال عن إسم دونا ماريا إ ذا كان إسمها الحقيقي فنعم هو إسمها الحقيقي مجرد ما تزورو الوبسيت تبعها بتعرفو شو إسمها الحقيقي وهوا دونا مارياwww.Dona-maria.org
afro
yes i visited DonaMaria website its great..

Amina

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dona maria you are the most coolest artist in the world---&g

Post  Reallove-NoQuiero-Liliane on Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:47 am

I just wanted to say that finally i can contact with you all I'm so tired i was at the studio recording my new double version and I'm really exited , tayib.. if you have any questions you wanna ask me just post them in here... i love you all so much and thanx for supporting me all the time I and about my new double version audio and video i'm working hard to be ready , and i'll be ready as soon as possible ! I promise to tell you when im done ok? thanx guys!. I will try to be back soon so i can talk to you again , you know its my pleasure MUAH..

From Dona Maria. Cool

Dona maria you are the most coolest artist in the world--->>
I love you and i like your website and this board is so mazing--->>> I love you I love you

Reallove-NoQuiero-Liliane

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi Dona Maria honey!

Post  Tarek on Fri May 11, 2007 10:09 am

From Dona Maria. Cool

why Dona maria honey dont you post more messages here? please honey post more messages am here because of you i want to read more messages from you please ok?? love you hard.. Sleep Sleep

Tarek

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarek on Fri May 11, 2007 10:10 am

Amina wrote:
chadi_c wrote:هاي لكل محبين دونا ماريا أنا جديد هون وأنا لبنان وحابيب نصير أصحاب وبالنسبة للسوال عن إسم دونا ماريا إ ذا كان إسمها الحقيقي فنعم هو إسمها الحقيقي مجرد ما تزورو الوبسيت تبعها بتعرفو شو إسمها الحقيقي وهوا دونا مارياwww.Dona-maria.org
afro
yes i visited DonaMaria website its great..

we know that her real name is dona maria!!
thanx chadi for the info... Laughing Laughing kidding man..

Tarek

Number of posts : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Post  Fredy on Sat May 12, 2007 10:31 am

I love you sweety Dona maria i'm o glad that i found from you a message i like the pic i love you oh my god i love you ... I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
I love you I love you I love you

Fredy

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SALUT...EVERY BODY

Post  Sara on Sat May 12, 2007 10:37 am

SALUT MY NAME IS SARA HOW ARE YOU FREDY AND EVERY BODY NESRINE.. SHAZA...AMINA..DANY.. DANIA.. JADO.KAMAL..??? AND ALL THE OTHERS??? AM SARA FROM CANADA AM LEBANESE LIVING IN CANADA AND DONA MARIA IS MY BEST ARTIST AND I LIKE HER STYLE .HOPE TO BE FRIENDS WITH ALL OF YOU LOVE YOU ALL AND TO DONA MARIA I LOVE YOU AND I CANT WAIT UNTILL YOUR NEXT OR NEW DOUBLE VERSION BE ON WITH THE VIDEOS ... jocolor

Sara

Number of posts : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dona maria hi

Post  Carmen on Sat May 12, 2007 11:17 am

Donamaria hi how are you i love your music and dance you are beautifull i love you. thnx for the message elephant you are so kind artist. lol!

Carmen

Number of posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

miss uuuuuu

Post  J3ko on Sun May 13, 2007 7:58 am

DONA U R ZA BEST DAMN THIN lay2a 3aliki aktr mn avril kteeeeeeeeeer muwah

J3ko

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mohanad on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:06 am

From Dona Maria. Cool

¿Oye Tipos cómo todos? Yo sólo quise decir que finalmente puedo contactar con ustedes yo tan soy cansado estuve en el estudio que registra mi nueva versión doble y yo soy salido realmente, tayib. si usted tiene cualquier pregunta usted wanna me pregunta acabo de los anunciar aquí dentro... te quiero todo tanto y thanx para sostenerme todo el tiempo yo y acerca de mi nueva audiofrecuencia doble de la versión y el video ¡Trabajar para estar duramente listo, y estaré listo tan pronto como posible! Prometo decirle cuándo im hecho bueno? tipos de thanx!. Trataré de regresar pronto tan puedo hablar con usted otra vez, usted sabe su mi MUAH. del placer. Adórelos con toda sinceridad..
De Dona Maria.

He Burschen wie jeder? Ich wollte nur sagen, dass schließlich ich mit Ihnen alles kontaktieren kann, das ich so ich ermüdet bin, war am Studio, aufzeichnet das meine neue doppelte Version und ich wirklich bin ausgegangen, tayib. wenn Sie haben irgendeine Fragen Sie wanna fragt, dass mich nur aufstelle sie hier drinnen... ich Sie alle liebe, deshalb viel und thanx für Unterstützen mich die ganze Zeit ich und um meine neue doppelte Version Ton und Video Hart zu arbeiten, bereit zu sein, und ich werde bereit sobald möglich sein! Ich verspreche, Ihnen zu erzählen, als im Zustimmung gemacht hat? thanx Burschen!. Ich werde versuchen, hinter bald so ich zu sein, kann mit Ihnen wieder sprechen, kennen Sie sein mein Vergnügen MUAH. Ich werde Sie alle vom Boden von meinem Herzen lieben..

Von Dona Maria.

[b]أنا بحبكن كتير كتير وشطراً على محبتكن لكبيرة لإلي وهاي يوسة كبير كبيرة مني إلكن
دونا ماريا

i love you i love you

I love you

Last edited by on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Mohanad

Number of posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mohanad on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:09 am

From Dona Maria. Cool

¿Oye Tipos cómo todos? Yo sólo quise decir que finalmente puedo contactar con ustedes yo tan soy cansado estuve en el estudio que registra mi nueva versión doble y yo soy salido realmente, tayib. si usted tiene cualquier pregunta usted wanna me pregunta acabo de los anunciar aquí dentro... te quiero todo tanto y thanx para sostenerme todo el tiempo yo y acerca de mi nueva audiofrecuencia doble de la versión y el video ¡Trabajar para estar duramente listo, y estaré listo tan pronto como posible! Prometo decirle cuándo im hecho bueno? tipos de thanx!. Trataré de regresar pronto tan puedo hablar con usted otra vez, usted sabe su mi MUAH. del placer. Adórelos con toda sinceridad..
De Dona Maria.

He Burschen wie jeder? Ich wollte nur sagen, dass schließlich ich mit Ihnen alles kontaktieren kann, das ich so ich ermüdet bin, war am Studio, aufzeichnet das meine neue doppelte Version und ich wirklich bin ausgegangen, tayib. wenn Sie haben irgendeine Fragen Sie wanna fragt, dass mich nur aufstelle sie hier drinnen... ich Sie alle liebe, deshalb viel und thanx für Unterstützen mich die ganze Zeit ich und um meine neue doppelte Version Ton und Video Hart zu arbeiten, bereit zu sein, und ich werde bereit sobald möglich sein! Ich verspreche, Ihnen zu erzählen, als im Zustimmung gemacht hat? thanx Burschen!. Ich werde versuchen, hinter bald so ich zu sein, kann mit Ihnen wieder sprechen, kennen Sie sein mein Vergnügen MUAH. Ich werde Sie alle vom Boden von meinem Herzen lieben..

Von Dona Maria.

[b]أنا بحبكن كتير كتير وشطراً على محبتكن لكبيرة لإلي وهاي يوسة كبير كبيرة مني إلكن
دونا ماريا

I LOVE YOU DONA ILOVE YOU

ove love love love love love

Mohanad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mohanad on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:12 am

From Dona Maria. Cool

De Dona Maria.

Von Dona Maria.

دونا ماريا

i love you dona maria and why you dont answer me i want to speek to you can i?i want to speek to you not the manager please,please answer me ....
i love you dona maria and why you dont answer me i want to speek to you can i?i want to speek to you not the manager please,please answer me ....

Mohanad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mohanad on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:15 am

Love dona maria I love u

Love dona maria I love u mohand

I love you

Mohanad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hello

Post  Mohanad on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:17 am

مرحبا دونا ماريا اني معجب انتي مغنية حلوة عجيبة اني احبك سو ماج اني اميلي مسمي علا اسمج حبي احبك

Mohanad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tr: coucou

Post  roukhiyatou gueye on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:27 am

hello dona maria je suis roukhiyatou une de tes fans senegalaise. je suive chaque jour ta chasson noquiero mais je remarque que tu es charmante souriante et magnifique. tu ressemble a une perle decendue du ciel. vraiment tu me plait beaucoup .svp envoie une belle photo. je te kiff bonne fete de noel ciao

roukhiyatou gueye

Number of posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Marhaba

Post  mzmz hasan on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:32 am

From Dona Maria. Cool

De Dona Maria.

Von Dona Maria.

دونا ماريا

مرحبا ياقمر كيف الصحة أ نا بحبك كثير في عند ي كثير أغاني بس أنت امري
يا قمر فعندما رأيت عينيك الكلمات احترقت ولم يجدي شيئاً نفعا أرجو أن نراسل
بعضنا البعض أيتها العزيزة .

mzmz hasan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

salut chere dona maria

Post  bouchra elkamal on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:38 am

Salut chere dona maria ça va ? et avec le travaille ça marche bien ?alors j'attend un message de toi ok. prend soin de toi et a la prochaine fois .agreable soirée .bizzzzzzz

buenos dias,
dona maria si vous avez reçu ce message contesta me perfavor
tu eres la mejor cantante. bisous..........
BOUCHRA

bouchra elkamal

Number of posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next