Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actually I heard Dona Maria No quiero on the Radio!

3 posters

Go down

Actually I heard Dona Maria No quiero on the Radio! Empty Actually I heard Dona Maria No quiero on the Radio!

Post  Carlos Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:29 am

YEsterday i heard Dona MAria on the radio ... i buy her Double version on the net so i can listen to her lovely voice every second but i hope i can have the DVD so i can see her every second.. Like a Star @ heaven

Carlos

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Back to top Go down

Actually I heard Dona Maria No quiero on the Radio! Empty I saw Dona maria a week ago on Jaras TV!!!

Post  Tarek Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:45 am

I saw Dona maria a week ago on Jaras TV!!!
But i dont know why i saw the promotion for 2 days and then i couldn't find aything can any body tell me what happen or something and lindsay i can write in english but i prefer arabic but if you all cannot understand arabic i can learn you. Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Smile

Tarek

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Back to top Go down

Actually I heard Dona Maria No quiero on the Radio! Empty Izayekom ya gama3a ana men ashad el mo3gabin bi Dona Maria!!

Post  Shaza Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:48 am

Izayekom ya gama3a ana men ashad el mo3gabin bi Dona Maria!!
momken net3araf 3ala had beyetkalem arabi aw english bas mosh espanol Laughing Laughing 3alashan ana ma batkalemsh espany...
I can speak english and arabic and i love Dona maria so much bi gad...

Shaza

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-04-13

Back to top Go down

Actually I heard Dona Maria No quiero on the Radio! Empty Re: Actually I heard Dona Maria No quiero on the Radio!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down