Dona Maria online on TV !WAWWWW

Go down

Dona Maria online on TV !WAWWWW

Post  NESRINE on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:47 am

هاي للجميع دونا ماريا انا شفتك مرتين في ميشو شو و سجلت الحلقة على ديفيدي استمتعت جدا .صوتك و انتي عم تحكي كتير حلو .احنا كلنا نعرف انو انتي مش قاعدة تقلد في شاكيرا . واكيد انتي نجمة عنا و كلنا بنحبك و مستنين السيدي الجديد.انتي مدهشة وانا نحبك برشة برشة

NESRINE

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dona Maria is my lovely singer!

Post  Shaza on Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:40 am

NESRINE wrote:هاي للجميع دونا ماريا انا شفتك مرتين في ميشو شو و سجلت الحلقة على ديفيدي استمتعت جدا .صوتك و انتي عم تحكي كتير حلو .احنا كلنا نعرف انو انتي مش قاعدة تقلد في شاكيرا . واكيد انتي
نجمة عنا و كلنا بنحبك و مستنين السيدي الجديد.انتي مدهشة وانا نحبك برشة برشة

I like Dona maria's interview with Mishow show and you know something this is the first time I saw an artist look so natural + the same in her video she look the same as her videos Noquiero and La mosh ayza Dona Maria i wish you all the luck in the wolrd cause you deserve it girl from Shaza who loves you sooo much and much more then Shakira or any bosy else:heart:

Shaza

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUPPER!

Post  Tarek on Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:01 am

Shaza wrote:
NESRINE wrote:هاي للجميع دونا ماريا انا شفتك مرتين في ميشو شو و سجلت الحلقة على ديفيدي استمتعت جدا .صوتك و انتي عم تحكي كتير حلو .احنا كلنا نعرف انو انتي مش قاعدة تقلد في شاكيرا . واكيد انتي
نجمة عنا و كلنا بنحبك و مستنين السيدي الجديد.انتي مدهشة وانا نحبك برشة برشة

I like Dona maria's interview with Mishow show and you know something this is the first time I saw an artist look so natural + the same in her video she look the same as her videos Noquiero and La mosh ayza Dona Maria i wish you all the luck in the wolrd cause you deserve it girl from Shaza who loves you sooo much and much more then Shakira or any bosy else❤

DONA MARIA SUPPER GREAT ADORABLE ARTSIT!Cool

Tarek

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No way i couldnt catch her..

Post  Carlos on Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:26 pm

NESRINE wrote:هاي للجميع دونا ماريا انا شفتك مرتين في ميشو شو و سجلت الحلقة على ديفيدي استمتعت جدا .صوتك و انتي عم تحكي كتير حلو .احنا كلنا نعرف انو انتي مش قاعدة تقلد في شاكيرا . واكيد انتي نجمة عنا و كلنا بنحبك و مستنين السيدي الجديد.انتي مدهشة وانا نحبك برشة برشة

Mad Mad No way i couldnt catch her i dont have this channel oh my god can any body post the interview on the internet so ii can see my lovely sexy lady ??? waiting for your reply???

Carlos

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dona Maria online on TV !WAWWWW

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down